NBA fans, get ready for the NBA Paris Game 2020 presented by beIN SPORTS starring the Milwaukee Bucks & the Charlotte Hornets on Friday, 24 January.
When and where is the game?
The game will take place at the AccorHotels Arena in Paris, on Friday, 24 January 2020.
What is the Verified Fan presale?
At Ticketmaster, we’re committed to getting more tickets into the hands of fans. We’re here to help ensure that real fans get to see the teams they love – and that touts and bots are kept away – giving you priority access to great tickets.
What else do I need to know?
We want to give every fan access to great tickets. Since there is a limited quantity of tickets, tickets will be available on a first-come-first-served basis and are not guaranteed.
Registration closes at 8:00pm CET (Local Venue Time) on Sunday, 20 October 2019. Any registrations received after this time will not be counted.
Registering does not guarantee that you will receive a code. Verified Fans will receive a code. If you receive a code, you are not guaranteed to be able to purchase tickets.
You will receive an email on Tuesday, October 22nd informing you if you have been verified.
If you are verified, you’ll also receive an SMS on Tuesday October 22nd in the afternoon, before tickets go on sale on Wednesday October 23rd at 11am CET (so keep your phone handy!). Your SMS will include your link to purchase and your unique code to access tickets.
When you register to access this onsale, your personal data will be used to determine whether you are eligible to access tickets. *
For more information about how Ticketmaster makes decisions on eligibility, please see our Presale Eligibility Terms.
We will use the information you provide to contact you if you are successful. We may also share your information with the promoter and venue to help them operate and administer the event.
*Registration is only open to those aged 16 and over.
How do I purchase tickets for the presale powered by Ticketmaster Verified Fan?
The Verified Fan presale begins from:
Wednesday, 23rd October 11am CET (Venue local time)
It’s a simple, standard purchase process and the steps below will help you navigate your search and purchase.
- Fans who have registered will receive an email no later than the evening of the 22nd October, the day before presale, to inform them if they have been verified for the presale.
Once verified, you will receive an access code via SMS on the evening of the 22nd October, prior to the presale at 11:00 am CET (Venue local time) on the 23rd October. The message will include a link to access the ticketing system, and your unique access code. Keep your phone handy – you’ll receive the SMS before the presale.
- Sign-in to your AccorHotels Arena account in advance. Know your AccorHotels Arena account password, or reset your password in advance. For a faster checkout, make sure you have a valid credit card with updated billing information in your AccorHotels Arena account https://billetterie.accorhotelsarena.com/en/identification?redirect=moncompte
When the presale begins at 11:00 am CET (Venue local time) on 23rd October.
- Click the link you were sent at the appropriate time.
- You will be placed in a queue. Due to high demand, there may be long waiting times. Please be patient!
- After the queue, enter your unique access code. Should you receive an error, double-check you entered the access code exactly as it appears in the text you receive or that you are signed in using the account you registered with for the Verified Fan presale.
- Due to high demand, after entering your Verified Fan access code, you may experience a longer than usual wait time using the ticket search. Do not refresh the page during this time.
- When completing your ticket purchase, stay within one browser window. Opening multiple windows or tabs to purchase tickets, may result in errors.
- Tickets will be available on a first-come, first-served basis and are NOT guaranteed. Do not exceed the ticket limit of four (4).
- For a faster checkout, make sure your billing address and credit card information is up to date prior to the start of the Presale.
Who can register for Verified Fan opportunity?
Every fan can register for presale for the NBA Paris Game 2020 presented by beIN SPORTS.
To do so, please go to LINK to register now before Sunday, 20 October 8:00pm CET (venue local time).
Presale begins from 11am (Venue local time) on Wednesday, 23 October.
What is the ticket limit per access code?
Each code has a ticket limit of four (4).
When should I expect my access code?
If you are verified, you will receive an access code via SMS on the evening of October 22nd, prior to the presale at 11:00 am CET (Venue local time) on 23rd October. Please note, tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis. SMS will include timing details, a link to access the ticket system, and your unique access code. Keep your phone handy – you’ll be sent the SMS before the presale.
The presale has started, I registered and never received my access code?
Registering does not guarantee you will receive a code or have the ability to purchase tickets.
I registered for the last Verified Fan opportunity, shouldn’t I always get a code?
Each Verified Fan campaign is unique, and you must register for each one separately.
Why didn’t my Verified Fan presale code work?
You may have maxed out your ticket limit. Due to demand, each Verified Fan presale has a ticket limit to allow more fans like you to get tickets.
Why did I receive a Verified Fan presale code but I cannot get tickets?
We’ve seen massive interest for this game and Verified Fan tickets. Tickets will be available on a first-come, first-served basis and are NOT guaranteed.
If I’m not Verified will I still have a chance to get tickets?
Verified Fan Registration is the best way to access tickets. However, a limited number of tickets will be available on Friday, 25 October at 11:00 am CET without prior registration.
What happens if I’m on the waiting list?
Keep your phone close by – if you move off the waiting list, you will receive an SMS with your access code details. Keep in mind, your notification may come at any time after the presale begins at 11:00 venue local time. When notified, your SMS will include:
- A link to begin your purchase
- Your unique access code
Please also watch your email, if there are SMS delivery issues, such as an incorrectly entered mobile number or network issues, we will email your access code details. Purchasers are held to a four (4) ticket limit.